- The Integral Ultimate Expander™ is the newest addition to our cup holder collection. This model fits the largest variety of bottles and mugs available. Including, the popular 46oz YETI Rambler, the 36oz YETI Rambler, the 14oz, 24oz, and 10oz YETI Rambler coffee mugs, 32oz and 40oz Hydro Flasks, and many more! The 3 rubber tabs keep all oversized (3.4”-4.0” in diameter) bottles or mugs firmly in place. Perfect for versions of YETI, RTIC, Nalgene, Hydro Flask, CamelBak, Klean Kanteen and more. Please compare bottle dimensions to provided product dimensions before purchasing.
- 3-RING EXPANDABLE BASE: The adjustable base has an expandable diameter from 2.5"-3.75". This allows the adapter to stay firmly in place, regardless of how rough the terrain gets. Please compare your vehicle cup holder to this product before purchasing. This model works best in cylindrical cup holders. It does not work well in most square or recessed cup holders. This product is NOT compatible with: Subaru Forester, 2018+ Toyota RAV4, or cup holders with covers.
- SLOT FOR COFFEE MUGS: The mug handle slot is integrated into the design so coffee mugs will fit with ease. Fit your 14oz YETI Rambler, 10oz YETI Rambler, most standard household coffee mugs, and many more.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Just hold the base and twist the top, the base will then retract or expand.
- UNIVERSAL: Fits in almost anything with a cup holder; such as vehicles, boats, RV’s, UTV’s, etc. However, some cup holder designs will not work. Please review the pictured product dimensions and compare to your specific application before purchasing.
The mug grabbers are a little stiff and can sometimes pull out the whole unit from the existing cup holder, but holds in place really well otherwise!
Great design and works perfectly with our Yeti 36oz and 46oz.
I absolutely love that I can take my 14 ounce yeti mug and my water bottles now in my car , the only problem is that the part that fits into my heel Liberty cupholder although it has the ability to expand it doesn’t expand enough to fit into mine so it’s still loose, and that’s only reason for four stars instead of five.
Hey Nichole! Thank you for the feedback! May I ask specicifically what year, make, and model Liberty you drive? I want to see if there is anything we can do to get it to fit better. Thanks!
Exactly what I’ve been looking for. Great product, made well.
This product is awesome. Fits my yeti 36oz perfectly. Doesn’t tip or slip out of position at all. I love it